4 Honeynut squash
3 tbs olive oil
3 tbs maple syrup (or date syrup if you have it)
Pinch of salt & pepper and extra flaky sea salt for serving
1/2 c toasted chickpeas (store bought are fine, or make your own with our recipe here)
1 tbs toasted sesame seeds
Green herb of your choice for decoration (we used fennel fronds)
1.Pre-heat oven to 400F. Slice squash in half and remove the seeds.
2. Place squash cut side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle olive oil, maple syrup, salt and pepper over the squash and roast for 45 minutes or until squash starts to caramelize and turn a golden color.
4. While squash is cooling, make the tahini sauce.
5. Smear the sauce over a serving platter and place the squash over the sauce, allowing it coat the base of each squash half.
6. Sprinkle over the chickpeas, sesame seeds, pinch of flaky sea salt and herbs when ready to serve.
Sosyal medyada paylaş...!
Beşe Helva 2021 ürün kataloğunu incelemek için tıklayın...
Alışveriş deneyiminizi iyileştirmek için yasal düzenlemelere uygun çerezler (cookies) kullanıyoruz.