1 broccoli, cut into crowns
2 tbs olive oil
1-2 tbs tahini
Seasoning of choice: salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne, red pepper flakes
Coconut aminos or soy sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 425 or 450F and put the oven on convection if you have it.
2. Lay broccoli out on parchment paper in a baking tray with sides (so that the oil doesn't escape off the edge).
3. Drizzle with a liberal amount of tahini, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne or red pepper flakes if you like a kick. Mix it around to coat the broccoli. One of my favorite seasonings is the Umami mushroom powder from Trader Joe's which I also use on this (and everything else).
4. Roast for about 20mins...check periodically to make sure it's not burned, but don't take it out before the crowns are crisp and dark brown.
5. Once you take it out of the oven, sprinkle with coconut aminos or soy sauce, black sesame seeds, and chopped scallions to give it an Asian-inspired flavor, or simply taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
Sosyal medyada paylaş...!
Beşe Helva 2021 ürün kataloğunu incelemek için tıklayın...
Alışveriş deneyiminizi iyileştirmek için yasal düzenlemelere uygun çerezler (cookies) kullanıyoruz.